2012-11-05

Delays and Pauses to Vatic Postings

Thank you, Bruecke, I am now at a coffee shop trying to put up another blog, so we will see how it goes. Thanks for hanging with us.

Bruecke Note: The Vatic Master informs me that she is having issues with her backup computer, which she was using due to completely different issues with her primary computer.

Consider this notification that subsequent postings from the Vatic Master may appear at irregular intervals until her machines are back up and working as expected.

I regret that I am nose-down to the grindstone at the employment that pays the mortgage, so I have been unavailable to help fill the Vatic queue with articles that are of interest. Lately, it has been the Vatic Master on her own, but only when her computer and its infectious meddling cooperate.

No comments: